After the unprecedented success of our previous editions and on popular demand, we are pleased to announce the 5th Edition of Viewer’s Choice Contest. This contest provides an online platform to encourage and promote budding & talented film makers.
It will also give the opportunity to new film makers to promote & monetize their film online and get rewarded financially. No entry fee till Aug 31.
Categories of the Contest:
- Short Category: Short Films & Docs with duration upto 6 minutes
- Long Category: Short Films & Docs with duration upto 30 minutes (Exemption on duration of the film on merit)
- Free submission deadline: Up To 31st August 2017
- Late submission deadline: Up to 20th September 2017 (Fees of INR 2000/- OR US$ 30)
For entry form mail to email@example.com.
Benefits to the Winners:
- Merit Certificate to Winner Film Makers.
- Selected winner films may be promoted and marketed in international film festivals.
- The promos/trailers of winner films will be screened in the next event of Six Sigma Films.
- Winner Filmmakers will also be considered for future projects of Six Sigma Films & its Associates.
- Mention of the Winner film & their YouTube link on the Six Sigma Films website and social media network.
- Six Sigma Films has also partnered with popular entertainment website, TheBuzzDiary.com exclusively for this festival. The Buzz Diary will feature the selected films on its website and promote it through its own subscriber base and social media platforms.
- Opportunity to get the membership of Young Filmmaker Cell (YFC). Membership of YFC is on invitation only. YFC is a platform to mentor, guide & help talented young filmmakers.
- Gift Vouchers from FashionScrapbook.com.
- The winner may get complimentary passes for the next event of Six Sigma Films
- It is a global contest and open for everyone above 18 years
- You can submit your application & film online. You can request us for entry form & details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Films submitted to other distribution channels will not be eligible.
- Films in in all genres & any language is acceptable, but films in a language other than English MUST include subtitles in English.
- Short films & documentaries must be 30 minutes or less in length. Running time includes end credits.
- The film should be free from any copyright issues of music, scripts and other creative and technical aspects of film.
- No film may be withdrawn from the festival programme after its selection.
- Employees of Six Sigma Films (Bnet India Pvt Ltd) and partner companies are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Number of Submissions: Filmmaker can submit up to three short films/ documentaries.
For queries & entry form mail to email@example.com.