The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 82 Posts of Sister Tutor in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Punjab.
- Should possess Degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University or Institution and
- The Candidate should be registered with the Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- Punjabi of Matric or it’s equivalent Standard is essential (Few exceptions).
- Age: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01-01-2019. (Few exceptions).
Rs. 10300- Rs. 34800 + Rs. 4800.
The Commission shall hold Competitive Examinations for recruitment. The written Competitive examination for this post will be held in the first week of July tentatively. The date will be informed shortly.
Application and Examination Fee:
- SC/ST and BC of Punjab State only: Rs 1125.
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only Rs. 500.
- All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen, Punjab): Rs. 3000
- Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only.: Rs. 1750.
Click here to apply.
- Last date for filling Online Application Form: 24-5-2019.
- Deadline for depositing Online Application Fee: 31-5-2019.