Applications are invited for the Singapore NRF Fellowship (Class of 2022) for Early Careers International Researchers.
About the Fellowship
The Singapore NRF Fellowship provides opportunities for early career researchers from all over the world to lead impactful research in Singapore.
The Singapore NRF Fellowship offers:
- A five-year research grant of up to SGD 3 million (approximately USD 2.15 million1 ), inclusive of general overheads.
- Freedom to lead ground-breaking research in a host institution of choice in Singapore.
- Outstanding researchers of any nationality and are ready to take on their independent research, are eligible to apply.
- PhD holders with research experience in any disciplines of science and technology (Computer Science, including Infocomm Technologies and Interactive Digital Media, Engineering, Life Sciences and Natural/Physical Sciences).
- Applicant must have no more than 7 years of post-PhD experience.
- Applicant must not be a recipient of a similar early career award in Singapore.
- Applicant must be committed to take up an independent research appointment on a full-time basis in Singapore, if selected.
- The applicant does not need to be employed in the hosting institution at the point of application. But the prospective hosting institution that provides the Letter of Support (at the final selection stage) must be committed to emplace the applicant, if selected, on a tenure-track or equivalent career position.
How to Apply?
- Applications for the NRF Fellowship open from 15 December 2020 and must be submitted through the Integrated Grant Management System (IGMS) by 3 March 2021, 4.00pm (Singapore Time). Late submission shall not be accepted.
- Applicants shortlisted to the final rounds will be invited to Singapore in October 2021 for an interview by the NRF Fellowship Evaluation Panel (FEP), an international panel of eminent scientific leaders.
March 3, 2021
Email: NRF_Fellowship@nrf.gov.sg, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click the link below.