The Agency for Science, Technology & Research, Ministry of Trade and Industry, Singapore invites applications from meritorious candidates for the Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award 2020.
The Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) supports short-term research attachments for top international students at A*STAR, giving you the unique opportunity to experience the vibrant scientific environment in A*STAR Research Institutes and Consortia, and work with distinguished and world-renowned researchers.
This award is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees.
- Open for application by international students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering related disciplines who are undergraduate students in their third or fourth year, or Master students
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
- The research attachment period should be a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
- A simple report detailing the student’s experience and research project is required to be submitted to A*GA 3 weeks before completion of the attachment.
How to Apply?
- Students interested in pursuing an attachment at A*STAR Research Institutes (RI) under the SIPGA program can apply online by clicking here.
- For attachment opportunities at the Bioinformatics Institute (BII), Genome Institute of Singapore (GIS), and/or NanoBio Lab (NBL), interested students should email the following RI coordinators directly for placement.
- Candidates are requested to submit their CV and Educational transcripts/ certificates along with the application.
- The last date to apply for the attachment period November 2020-April 2021 is August 31, 2020.
Shortlisted students will be contacted by the identified RI supervisor/ HR for nomination.
Email ID: email@example.com