About the Scholarship:
Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation (ABC) is introducing a “Scheme for Educating Orphans & Children. Under this scheme, ABC will provide financial assistance to eligible orphans and with special needs for their education and related expenses such as school/college books, hostel and mess charges.
To enable orphan Brahmin students and their studies uninterruptedly. ABC may provide the assistance directly, or associate this with donors willing to provide funds specifically for this purpose.
This scheme is applicable to Brahmin orphan students and persons with special needs of
Andhra Pradesh, who are studying any class from 1st standard to Post-graduation or admitted in special schools/institutions for rehabilitation of mentally challenged or autistic persons.
- Any orphan or a person with special needs (such as severely challenged – physically or
mentally) belonging to Brahmin community, and staying anywhere in the 13 districts of
Andhra Pradesh may register online in the prescribed format. In case of children with special needs, those living with their parents are also eligible subject to income limitations.
- Students who are benefited under the Bharati scheme may also apply for additional aid
under this scheme.
- Applicant (or his/her guardian) should upload the scanned copies (in pdf of maximum
250 kb size each) of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card of the student
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority or an integrated certificate
(Caste, Income, and Residence) issued by Mee-Seva, in the name of the student, in
one pdf file
- Passport size photograph (in jpeg format) of the student
- Details of the school/college/ institution where the applicant is studying or wants
- Details of approximate cost requirement (Tuition fee, Lodging, and Boarding fee)
- Details of the savings bank account of the student (or joint account of the student
- The account must be with Andhra Bank or State Bank of India (SBI) if
the student is studying within Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. In case of other
States, an account with any nationalized bank is accepted.
Toll-Free No.:1800 102 3579)