Entries are invited from eligible candidates for the Siemens Healthineers Off-campus/Freshers Hiring Challenge.
Siemens Healthineers AG is the parent company for several medical technology companies and is headquartered in Erlangen, Germany. The company dates its early beginnings in 1847 to a small family business in Berlin, co-founded by Werner von Siemens.
About the Challenge
This off-campus / freshers hiring challenge is a unique opportunity to join the healthcare revolution.
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programing questions
One round each of Technical, Managerial and HR-related discussions, for the candidate who successfully clears this challenge.
- Having from 0 up to 1 year of industry experience in the software development role
- Freshers from the 2020 and 2021 batches are eligible
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent field
- Knowing either of C#, C++ or JAVA programming language
They are in search of bright minds who are excited to bring new ideas to life and drive our success in the world of Diagnostic Imaging and Molecular Imaging. You are eligible to apply for this job If you have up to 1 year of industry experience in software development or have recently graduated (not earlier than 2020) with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalent field.
As a “Graduate Engineer Trainee” in the Molecular Imaging Research & Development team, you will be embarking on a journey where you will be learning to develop and maintain products of scale, experiencing the challenges of Product Line Engineering. You will be contributing to areas such as:
- Developing and enhancing scanner and clinical applications while adhering to the highest coding and quality standards
- Supporting the team in designing and documenting the artifacts in a regulated environment
- Enabling product and process Innovation by developing prototypes using state of the art technology
In this role, you will be able to work in the global team setup and bring about the changes that will enable Healthcare Providers worldwide to better diagnose and treat patients for diseases such as cancer.
Knowledge and Capabilities you would need:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good experiential knowledge of either of C#, C++ or Java programming language
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Principles and associated paradigms
- Good understanding of inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structures
- Ability to clearly and confidently express thoughts and intentions
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the challenge through this link.
Nov 14, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Siemens Healthineers Off-campus/Freshers Hiring Challenge.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: