Applications are invited for the Siemens Fresher Hiring Challenge for the post of Associate Engineers V&V – GRIP PL12 for their Bangalore Office.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- Years of experience: Freshers – batch of 2019 and 2020
- Educational Eligibilty: BE – Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
- Skills: C, C++, DMBS, OOPS
- 10 MCQs
- 2 Programming questions
No. of Positions
Job Profile- Roles and Responsibilities
- The work involves System Testing of the PCS 7.
- Responsible for executing test cases
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases for PCS 7 Product
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Involves in interacting with Test Leads and (or) Partners for technical clarifications.
- Excellent in verbal and written communications skills
- Should be a good Team player
- Good in Logical thinking skills
- Good in Programming skills such as C#.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- They recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the challenge through this link.
July 4, 2021
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro [Stipend Starts from Rs. 15k/Month]: Apply by July 15
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Developer at IBM, Chennai: Apply Now!