The topic for the conference is Nanotechnology in My Engineering Discipline. There are complex problems requiring effective solutions. Increasingly, technological solutions to these problems are becoming viable across the globe. Solving them requires teamwork and collaboration of many engineers having technical and managerial expertise in diverse science and engineering disciplines.
PG students and final year BE/B. Tech. students of engineering colleges affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) are eligible to participate in this contest.
Co-Authors permitted up to a maximum of two.
Call for Papers:
Eligible students are invited to submit papers on technology, engineering, management, and societal aspects of nanotechnology processes and applications as evidenced in their specific engineering disciplines towards solving the problems.
Some of the discipline-specific topics of interest are listed below, although, in the finer analysis, many are cross-disciplinary.
1.Civil and Mechanical Engineering
- Nanocomposite fibers and structural materials
- Nano-manufacturing of high-strength steel
- Heat pipes, heat exchangers, sodium salt coolants and their nano-materials
2.Electrical, Communications, and Electronics Engineering
- Technologies behind computing (that has not just semiconductors but all kinds of nano-materials): processors, memory, and man-machine interfaces
- Solid-state emitters and detectors of radiation (optical, radio, X-ray, etc.)
- Beyond CMOS materials and processes
3.Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Non-invasive health diagnosis processes and tools
- Drug delivery
- Artificial organs and implant
- Hybrid and electric transport vehicles
- Advances in battery technologies
- Autonomous cars
For a complete list of topics, Click here.
Interested student authors should send through their Heads of Department only pdf copies of their papers by email to email@example.com.
- Individual registration for each participant is compulsory.
- Registration and payment should be made through NEFT.
- Registration fee: Rs. 200 per participant.
- This fee is payable only online via http://erp.sit.ac.in/external.aspx.
Last date for manuscript submission: January 27, 2018
Notification of acceptance: February 10, 2018
Last date to register: February 24, 2018
Emailing final presentation: February 24, 2018
Bhuvana Priya, Mobile:8050301420
For complete details, Click here.