Shriram Transport Finance Company (STFC) Limited, one of India’s largest non-banking financial companies, offers scholarship to support financially underprivileged children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers.
Under the ‘STFC India Meritorious Scholarship Programme’ meritorious students who face financial problems in continuing their education, can get financial assistance up to INR 35,000/year for ITI/Diploma/Graduation/Engineering studies.
For Undergraduate students
- Applicants must have scored at least 60% marks in Class 10 and Class 12
- Applicants must be enrolled in any year of a 3-year or 4-year graduation/engineering programme at a recognised university/college/institution in India.
- Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year.
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers only
For Diploma students
- Open for students who’ve passed Class 10 with at least 60% marks
- Applicants must be enrolled in an ITI/Polytechnic/Diploma course at a recognised institution in India
- /Family income must be less than or equal to INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakhs) per year
- Applicants must be the children/wards of commercial transport drivers/owner-cum-drivers onl
For UG: INR 30,000 to 35,000 per year (max. 4 years)
For Diploma: INR 15,000 (Max. 3 Years)
How to apply
Applications may also be submitted offline. The offline form is available here.
The duly filled form should be sent to: Buddy4study, 4th Floor, Technopolis IT Hub, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, UP – 201301.
The last date to apply is Aug 31, 2020.
The following documents need to be uploaded along the online scholarship application:
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate/Passport/Class 12 School Leaving Certificate)
- Class 10 and Class 12 Marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Commercial driving licence of parent/guardian (copy)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Proof of admission (college/school ID card, academic fees receipt) for academic year 2020-21
Phone: 011-430-92248(Ext-138)(Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Click the link below for the official notification.