About the Scholarship
Applications are invited from ambitious and eligible students to pursue their Higher Education for “Shri Sultan Chand Merit-cum-Means Scholarship”. It is launched by “Shri Sultan Chand Trust” established in 1988. The vision of this trust is “Developing caring learners who are actively growing and achieving”.
Students whose family income is less than Rs 200,000 per annum can apply for this scholarship. The students should have an excellent academic record to get eligible for this scholarship. The student should have a minimum qualification of class 12th to get qualified for this scheme.
All over India
Under this initiative, 100% Tuition Fee (for the year) would be provided to the meritorious students whose family income is less than Rs 200,000 per annum. To continue scholarship for the full term of the course, the student needs to maintain the academic excellence standards else the scholarship would be withdrawn.
Registration and Submission Procedure
Documents required to become eligible for Shri Sultan Chand Scholarship (Email the Scanned copies of the following documents and then these can be sent by Post for verification)
- Academic Marksheet ( Attach mark sheets for 10th & 12th Class) /School certificate for academic excellence.
- Identity Proof of the student and Parents – Aadhar Card of the student/Voter Card and etc.
- A passport size photograph
- Income certificate of the family
- Student’s Write-up on the course and college details and vision for next 5 years
How to Apply?
The aspirant can apply for the scholarship by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly mention the subject as: Scholarship<Student Name>Course for which applying.
- After you have applied, we will share a Google Form which you can fill and send it back to us. Kindly fill all the details in this form.
- After the form is received by us, our team will get in touch with you for further details.
- The google form link is also given here.
Terms & Conditions
- “Shri Sultan Chand Trust” reserves the right to accept/reject the application as per its own discretion
- The student needs to provide the academic records for Class 12th and subsequently for all the years till the scholarship is required to complete the said course
- In case the student fails to achieve the academic excellence in a particular year, the scholarship would be withdrawn for the next academic year
- In case of any fraudulent or misinterpretation of data and records is found, the same is punishable and will follow a legal suit for the same.
- The student cannot combine scholarship of any other sponsoring body with this scholarship. In case, it has been found that the student is availing scholarship from anywhere else, the above scholarship will be withdrawn in such a case.
Oct 31, 2020