The Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai invites applications from motivated candidates for the Short Term Visitorship at the institute.
Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) is a National Centre of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Mumbai. The broad goals of the Centre are to promote equity and excellence in science and mathematics education from primary school to undergraduate college level and encourage the growth of scientific literacy in the country.
The Centre is contributing to various programs, in the following areas:
- Research in Science, Technology and Mathematics Education
- Development of Curricula, Laboratories, and Materials
- Teacher Education and Science Popularisation
- Olympiads in science and mathematics
- NIUS: National Initiative on Undergraduate Science
- Vigyan Pratibha: Talent nurture of secondary students in science and mathematics
The Centre offers a number of Short Term Visiting Fellowships every year which are open to Ph.D./ graduate and undergraduate students, teachers, post-doctoral fellows, and faculty members.
The Short Term Visitorships at HBCSE are available from periods of two weeks to three months (extendable for a maximum period of 6 months). The short term visitor will receive an honorarium.
How to Apply?
- Applications should be sent, preferably by email, to Prof. Sugra Chunawala, Dean, Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education to email@example.com.
- The Application must include the applicant’s CV, a proposal of work to be undertaken during the period of the fellowship, and a cover letter mentioning tentative dates of the visit.
- Applications can also be routed through any HBCSE faculty member and these can be received at any time during the year.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Young Leaders in Tech Policy Fellowships by International Innovation Corps: Apply by May 31.