Registrations are invited for Short Term Training Programme on Development of Spatial Data Infrastructure and Modelling at NIT Silchar on 11-15 March 2022.
This training program on Development of Spatial Data Infrastructure and Modelling (SDIM) will enlighten the participants with the use of computational and data visualization techniques. Information, extraction and design of data base will be the prime component of the program.
Usage of spatial data analysis has gained huge demand in recent years to aid policy makers and flood control agencies in better management of flood hazards. This also helps to understand the role of spatial data analysis in the climate change of a region. This program aims to solve the identified issues through hybrid modeling using machine learning techniques for management of natural hazard issues.
Faculty/ Research scholars from various Engineering Colleges/ Institutions and officials from various Research Organizations and Industries/ Govt. Departments, Research Scholars/ M.Tech students from different national and state level organizations.
- Send duly filled registration form to the below mentioned email.
- No registration fee is required for attending the workshop.
- Selected participants will be intimated by email on or before 5th March, 2022.
- Early intimation of participation through email is highly appreciated. Participants will be selected on merit and first cum first basis.
- Note: Total number of participants is limited to 30.
Dr. Dillip Kumar Ghose (P.I.)
Department of Civil Engineering
Click here to view the official notification of Short Term Training Programme on Development of Spatial Data Infrastructure and Modelling at NIT Silchar.
You may also be interested in:
- Workshop on Internet of Things (IoT) by Lema Labs (Incubated at IIT Madras) [March 5-6]: Register Now!