Online Applications are invited for admission to the short-term programmes listed below conducted by the Directorate for Applied Short-term Programmes (DASP) in association with various Schools and Centres of Mahatma Gandhi University on regular – part-time mode.
- Certificate Programs (Six Months):
- Certificate in Business Data Analysis using Tally and Excel
- Certificate in Extruder Operator for Polymer Industry Applications
- Certificate in Internet Programming and Web Technologies
- Certificate in Film, Culture and Society
- Certificate in Waste Management
- Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management
- Certificate in Parenting Psychology
- Certificate in Event Management
- Post Graduate Certificate Programmes (Six Months):
- Post Graduate Certificate in Food Analysis and Quality Control
- Post Graduate Certificate in Instrumental Methods of Chemical Analysis
- Post Graduate Certificate in English Language Teaching
- Post Graduate Certificate in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- Post Graduate Certificate in Emotional Intelligence
- Diploma Programmes (One Year):
- Diploma in Computerised Financial Accounting and Taxation
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes (One Year):
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Analysis and Quality Control
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online for the programmes here. Online application facility will be closed on 21.07.2019 (4 pm).
Admission allotment will be on a first come first serve basis. For more details please visit the website.