About the Contest
The Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has organised a short film making contest for raising awareness about the soil health care. All citizens/stakeholders are invited to participate in the contest.
Motivation of Farmers to use Fertilizers as per Soil Health Card
- Linking soil health card with fertiliser distribution.
- Role of cinema, caravan etc. in publicity.
- Different media/modes of publicity for promoting soil test based fertiliser use.
- Awareness generation and significance of Soil health card among farmers.
The competition is open to Indian citizens only.
- First Prize: Rs. 10,000
- Second Prize: Rs. 7,500
- Third Prize: Rs. 5,000
How to submit
- Entries must be submitted on the MyGov portal.
- The portal can be created on the official website.
The last date to submit entries is 25 November 2018.
For any contest related queries, write to:
Deputy Secretary (INM)
For further information about the contest, visit the official website.