On the occasion of World Oral Health Day- 20th March, National Oral Health Program, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) in collaboration with the Centre for Dental Education and Research AIIMS, New Delhi is organizing and hosting an online ‘Short Film Competition’.
The theme of the competition – “Be Proud of Your Mouth”.
- Entries are open only for Short Film with a duration of a maximum of 3 minutes each.
- The Short Film can be made in English/Hindi Indian language.
- Please upload your film on online streaming sites like youtube and paste the link to the film in the comment box as your entry. Films uploaded through Google drive or we transfer links will not be accepted. Storyboards, scripts as Word or PDF documents or pictures will not be accepted as entries.
- Please ensure the films are shot in HD format and are in the ratio 16:9 in Horizontal format. Films shot using vertical formats like the ones shot on mobile phones will not be accepted.
- The selected top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes and will be featured on the website and mobile application on oral health by MoHFW – eDantSeva.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Last date of submission: 15 Mar 2021.
- First Prize: Rs 3000/-
- Second Prize: Rs 2000/-
- Third Prize: Rs 1000/-