As part of Independence Day Celebrations 2020, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting along with NFDC is organizing and hosting an Online Short Film Competition to create a patriotic mood surrounding this year’s Independence Day in the context of the challenges being faced by the nation.
The theme for the entries will revolve around patriotism, including a call for Atmanirbharta.
- This contest is open only for Indian Citizens.
- All entries for the Short Film Contest must be submitted to the Creative Corner Section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode will not be entertained nor considered for evaluation.
- Entries are open only for Short Film with a duration of maximum 3 minutes each.
- The Short Film can be made in any one of the 22 official Indian languages with transcript (in verbatim) in Hindi /English.
- The content of the Short Film should be suitable for Universal viewing.
- The theme of the films should be Patriotism and its many facets which may also include the call for Atmanirbharta.
- The last date for submission of entry is 4th August, 2020.
The selected Top entries will be awarded with Cash Prizes:
- First Prize: ₹1,00,000/-
- Second Prize: ₹50,000/-
- Third Prize: ₹25,000/-
For full details, visit the official website given below.