Applications are invited for the SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship Program.
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print.
About the Internship
SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship program is an initiative of Adobe to help women employees who are on a break for personal reasons and want to join the workforce.
The program will help launch you back to your professional aspirations. This is a 6 month internship for experienced candidates returning to the workforce.
- Experience as a project manager, including delivering enterprise-scale web applications or analytics implementations
- Experience in client facing project management
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills, with proven experience managing virtual teams.
- Prior experience with the launch and operation of a highly available, high traffic internet or mobile service.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Familiarity with the following languages and technologies: HTML, HTML5, XML, Java, WCM, Web analytics, content targeting
- Solid understanding of and experience with one or more of the following: Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online ad targeting and content personalization.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships and generate opportunities for repeat business.
- One of the following certifications: Project Management Professional, Agile, Certified ScrumMaster, PRINCE2, or equivalent
- Willingness to travel
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the SheSpark- Adobe’s Women Returnee Internship Program.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity for Engineering Graduates at Cadence, Bengaluru [11 Months]: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunities for MTech Students at Intel, Bengaluru: Applications Open