‘Lead Like A Girl’ is a 6-month fellowship program to help build and empower the next generation of young women leaders. A group of 10-15 young women will receive customized leadership training, coaching and mentorship support to help them build the skills, confidence and the support they need to realize their highest potential and create massive impact in the world around them.
Upon completion of the program, you will be certified as a ‘Lead Like A Girl’ Fellow, and will go on to join Shenomics community of aspiring women leaders, and receive ongoing support and encouragement from us as you proceed on your leadership path. Program begins in July 2018.
- Customized leadership curriculum: 9 days of specialized leadership training curriculum customized to address the aspirations and challenges of young women leaders.
- Expert facilitation: Guest teachers and facilitators with expertise in different aspects of women’s leadership.
- Innovative learning methods: Innovative methods of learning grounded in mindfulness, expressive arts, drama, and movement.
- Mentoring:Individual mentoring by inspirational men and women leaders from various industries.
- Leadership Coaching:Individualized coaching by an executive coach to help you shape your vision and bring it to life.
- Peer-to-peer coaching:Buddy support from another fellow to provide accountability for your goals and help you stay on track.
- Group coaching: Group coaching to deepen your ties with other fellows.
- Impact Project:Opportunity to participate in an Impact Project to further your learning by doing.
- Deep Self-Reflection:A 6-month journey of helping you dive within to deepen your self-awareness and insights about your highest and most authentic self and your greatest mission.
- Female graduates in the age range of 21-30.
- A commitment to realize one’s highest potential.
The program fee is INR 10,000, and is refunded back in full to the fellows at the successful completion of the program, essentially making the fellowship free of cost to deserving applicants.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018.