About Sheffield Hallam University:
Sheffield Hallam University is a public university in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England. The university is the eighth largest university in the UK.
About the Scholarship:
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
How to apply?
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link by the closing date of 1 November 2017.
- Send your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 November 2017.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final.
What happens if I am successful?
- Your CAS statement will be updated to reflect your scholarship award.
- After enrollment, you will be invited to a scholarship ceremony to celebrate your achievement.
- You will also be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University as a scholarship ambassador through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or at European Union (non-UK) fee-paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours
degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example, field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design, and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths.
- You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Phone: +44 (0)114 225 5555
For further details, please visit the link given here