SHDF Scholarships 2019 is being offered to students who wish to pursue professional courses. Sikh Human Development Foundation (SHDF) is an organization run by NRIs based in Washington, USA and they offer scholarships every year to marginalized but brilliant students.
The associate partner of SDHF, Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.), New Delhi (Nishkam) is responsible for imparting, organizing and promoting the scholarships and workshops in India. The selected candidates shall receive a scholarship worth up to INR 30,000.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be pursuing a professional course in recognized Institute
- Must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous two examinations
- Have a gross family income not exceeding an average of INR 15,000 per month (i.e. INR 1,80,000 per year)
Note: The term professional course includes (but is not limited to) Engineering, Architecture, Information Technology, Computer Science, Medical, Nursing, Pharmacology, Home Science, Education, Business management, Agriculture and Animal husbandry.
The selected candidate will receive a scholarship worth up to INR 30,000.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can download the application form by clicking here.
- Attach passport size photograph, get attested affidavits filled and required documents along with the application.
- Duly filled-in Scholarship Application Form with all enclosures should be sent via speed/registered post or courier marking “SHDF Scholarships- 2019” on the top of the envelope. The application must reach Nishkam Office at the address given below:Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council (Regd.)
SHDF Division, Nishkam Bhawan,
B-Block, Tilak Vihar,
New Delhi –110018.
- Mark sheets of previous exams
- Proof of family income (latest)
- Fee receipts for paid tuition fee & dues
- Report from college authorities as per proforma enclosed in the application form
The last date to apply is July 27, 2019.
Phone Number: 011-28333842, 011-28333377
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org