Shastri Indo Canadian Institute announces its grants and fellowships for the year 2018-19. In general applications from all domains of studies like Social Sciences and Humanities, Arts, Commerce & Management and STEM subjects are accepted.
However, applications are encouraged in the focus areas of SICI and priority areas of MHRD, Govt. of India i.e. Food Security and Sustainable Development, Energy, Environmental Science and Climate Change, Agricultural Science & Technology, Health Care Sciences, Nursing, Marine Sciences and Ocean Studies, Information & Communication Technology, Sustainable Habitat, Nano-technology Hardware, Water Resources & River Systems, Advanced Materials, Manufacturing, Security & Defence, Gender, Bi-lateral Trade and Investment, Securing Future of Children and Youth, Higher Education,Teacher Education and Training.
The various programmes where scholars/faculty/educational administrators can apply are namely:
- Shastri Institutional Collaborative Research Grant (SICRG)
- Shastri Mobility Programme (SMP)-for Academicians & Administrators
- Shastri Research Student Fellowship (SRSF) – for a) Doctoral, b)Postdoctoral and c)Students
- Shastri Programme Development Grant(SPDG)
- Shastri Publication Grant (SPG)
- Shastri Membership Development Grant (SMDG)
- Faculty-In-Residence Programme (FIR)/ Global Initiative For Academic Network (GIAN)
How to apply
Apply online at this link.
Applicants are encouraged to submit proposals timely to avoid last minute rush. The last minute submission creates pressure on the Grant Management System (GMS) which results in slow processing or inactive sessions.
In case of further queries please write to us at email@example.com.
For official website link, click here.