The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has started a 15days Social Media Campaign named ‘Main Hoon Aatmanirbhar Naari’ through which we are acknowledging the valuable contribution of women in the food processing sector.
Women of our country are playing an important role in expanding the Food Processing Sector, and through this campaign, we will circulate the success stories of women in Food Processing Industries from PAN India. The campaign also aims to engage and tap a larger audience and to generate awareness about the schemes and their benefits provided by the Schemes of this Ministry.
Instruction for the Story
- You can share your story in any of the formats – text and/or photo/video
- You can upload your story on your YOUTUBE Channel or on your Social Media Accounts
- You can also share your story via Google Documents(In this case you must share the access)
- Please submit your entries either on mygov.in or on your social media(use #WomenInFPI and tag @mofpi_goi in your post) . Entries submitted through any other medium/ mode will not be considered for evaluation.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark the entries.
The timeline for this Competition will be from 1st March 2021 to 15th March 2021.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The content must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. Anyone found infringing on others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition. Government of India does not bear any responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried out by the participants.
- You should be associated with the Food Processing sector.
- The written story has to be between 500-700 words and the video should not be more than 2 mins.
Interested and eligible candidates can register via this page.
- All entries received by the Ministry would be initially assessed by a Screening Committee. Subsequently, approved entries would be assessed for awards by a Selection Committee for the final evaluation.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of composition, creativity, originality, and how the message has been communicated on the said theme.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants. No clarifications would be issued to any participant for any of the decisions.
- The disqualified entries shall not be used by the Ministry for any purpose and the Ministry shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Entries /testimonies should be original. Individuals submitting copied/plagiarized entries would not be considered valid for this contest and future contests.