ShARE (Sharing Analysis on Regional Economics), a Global Student Think Tank, spread across 32 prestigious universities in 15 countries, it develops independent research and makes consultancy projects with multinational companies and international non-profit organizations.
ShARE holds its annual World Seminar and organises workshops, events, fun activities, cultural exposure and competitions.
Over the years, the seminar has grown a lot. This year, the conference is being held from May 5-7, 2017 at IIT- Bombay.
- Dr. Viral Acharya (DY. Governor, RBI)
- Ashish Chauhan (CEO, BSE)
- Pavan Sukhdev (Goodwill Ambassador, UN)
- Saket Modi (Co-Fonder and CEO of Lucideus Tech)
- For Partnering Opportunities: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Speaking Opportunities: contact email@example.com
- To contact the team, click here.
- The official website is available here.
- To register for the event, click here.
- Facebook link is available here.