The University established by Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee, Sri Amritsar is committed to serve the humanity by spreading the message of universal brotherhood, truth, justice and freedom enshrined in Sri Guru Granth Sahib and dissemination of knowledge in Religious and Sikh Studies, Arts and Humanities, Basic and Applied Sciences, Engineering, Emerging Technologies, Education, Law and Commerce and Management disciplines.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates with outstanding academic background and potential to excel in teaching and research, for the positions of Assistant Professors, Associate Professors and Professors in various disciplines so as to reach the University upto July 10, 2017 (05:00 pm). Qualifications and pay scales as per U.G.C. norms.
- The number of vacancies shown above is provisional and may vary. The nature of vacancies may change at the time of selection/recruitment. Further, the University reserves the right not to fill any post(s).
- The candidates for the posts of Assistant Professors must have cleared NET, where ever applicable or should have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awards of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
- The Selection Criteria for the faculty positions will be as per latest UGC guidelines with regard to Qualification, Experience and API scores etc.
- Any application without required certificates/testimonials is liable to be rejected.
- All Degree Certificates should be from recognized Universities. Further, attach conversion criteria of CGPA to percentage (%) from the University/Institution/ Board, failing which the Institute will apply its own conversion criteria.
- The appointments to contractual posts will be upto May 31, 2018.
- The application must be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University, payable at Fatehgarh Sahib.
- The candidates should bring all relevant original certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (Original and one set attested copy).
For more details, please visit this link.
About the Author
The author is a final year law student from Calcutta who takes her subject seriously and passionately. Spends most of her time online, with dozens of browser tabs open at a time. Is a bookworm, pop-culture geek, and a foodie. Willing to work for pizza.