Candidates aspiring to join B.A LL.B./B.B.A LL.B/B.Des./B.B.A/BCA/BBA (IT)/B.A.(M.C)/B.Sc (Economics) Hons./ B.A. (Liberal Arts)/B.Sc (Liberal Arts)/B.Sc (Culinary Arts)/B.Tech programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) have to appear for the common, mandatory Computer Based Test(s) (CBT).
Since 2018, SET – Law test is known as Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT), SET – Design test, as Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED), SET – Engineering as SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) and SET – General as SET. These are conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode across various cities of India.
A candidate needs to register for SET/SLAT/SEED/SITEEE 2019 & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of programs by paying separate programs registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the further admission process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
- The aspirant must have cleared class 12th or equivalent examinations in relevant stream from a recognized board or university with minimum 50% marks ( 45% for SC/ST category students).
- Candidates in class 12 or awaiting their 10+2 result are also eligible to apply but they will have to submit passing certificate by September 2018.
- A candidate who has completed XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any Foreign Board must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Register online on the website.
- Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo at the time of Online Registration.
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
- On successful registration the candidates will be able to access the application form. Payment of application fee of Rs. 1750 online through net banking or by credit/debit card.
- Online Registration & Payment closes: April 15, 2019
- Admit Card: April 20, 2019
- Entrance Test Date: May 04, 2019
- Test Result: May 14, 2019
For any queries, e-mail: email@example.com