About the organisation
DRDO offers exciting and challenging career opportunities to work on defence systems, infrastructure & related activities in a broad spectrum of subjects/disciplines
at its more than 60 laboratories/establishments spread throughout the country.
The details of the various branches of study and the number of vacancies is given below.
- Agriculture: 4
- Automobile Engineering: 6
- Botany: 3
- Chemical Engineering: 13
- Chemistry: 24
- Civil Engineering: 4
- Computer Science: 79
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 16
- Electrical Engineering:35
- Electronics and Instrumentation: 7
- Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering: 100
- Geology: 3
- Instrumentation: 5
- Library Science: 11
- Mathematics: 8
- Mechanical Engineering: 140
- Metallurgy: 8
- Photography: 2
- Physics: 16
- Psychology: 5
- Zoology: 5
Rs. 50,000 per month.
- Nationality: Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 18 and 28 years of age as on the last date of application.
- EQR: EQR should be from recognized institutions and approved by suitable bodies like UGC,AICTE,State,Central education board or similar appropriate statutory authority.
- Medical Fitness: Candidates must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical deformity which may interfere in efficient discharge of duties.
- No Objection Certificate: Candidates serving in Govt., PSU, Autonomous
organizations, Armed Forces and Departmental candidates must apply
through proper channel. Candidate should obtain NOC from the present
employer at appropriate time.
How to apply
All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board. The online application link will be available from Aug 4 to Aug 29.
- The selection process will consist of DRDO entry test in two tiers: Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification.
- Both the test will be Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The CBT will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi or English.
- Tier-I examination is for screening only. Tier-II examination is for provisional
- Marks will be normalized in Tier-I & Tier-II examination as per best practices.
- Helpline: 011-23882323
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.drdo.gov.in
For details, view the notice given here.