The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the position of Senior Teaching Associate purely on temporary and contractual basis under the funded project.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
Senior Teaching Associate
Candidate applying for the post should have a Ph.D. in Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics with at least 10 years of teaching experience. Candidates who have completed their viva voce examination and awaiting award of a degree will also be considered.
Candidate should have experience in:
- Outreach workshops and events
- Designing and conducting curricula for students and teachers in active learning methods in science education, particularly at the UG level.
- Management of Capacity building programs for preservice and in-service teachers for science education.
- Designing and developing resources for training teachers in laboratory-based teaching Experience in science education at the undergraduate level will be preferred.
Initially for 6 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of incumbent and continuation of the project.
Rs. 65,000/- per month Age
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to email@example.com on or before May 20, 2020.
- Please mention “Senior Teaching Associate-Project Code: 32515205” in the subject line of the email.
- The List of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date, time, and venue will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement, and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of the selection process for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Researcher- Water & Energy at International Water Management Institute, Gujarat: Apply by May 14.