The All-Indian Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment to the post of Senior Residents on an Ad-hoc basis for 89 days through a walk-in interview in the specialty of General Medicine.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS Patna), previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences (JPNAIIMS), is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India. It is one of the Institutes of National Importance in India. It started operating on 25 September 2012 after a series of observations by Patna High Court. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Its foundation was laid by Bhairon Singh Shekhawat, on 3 January 2004.
Senior Resident (02)
- A graduate degree (MBBS) and MD/ DNB from a recognized university.
- The upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years. Relaxation of SC/ ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years.
- In the case of Orthopaedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC, and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidate.
- Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per Govt. of India rules. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-.
- No fees required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
- The fee shall be received in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
- Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with the degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i-e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. or state Govt.) at the time of interview.
- Eligible candidates are requested to report to the Committee room Dean’s Office (Admin Block), at 12:00 P.M. positively on October 8, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.