Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under the Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi.
Selection will be through the process of the Walk-in-Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in Original at the time of Interviews along with the self-attested copies.
- Medicine (11)
- Surgery (02)
- Pediatrics (03)
- Anesthesia (02)
- Radiology (02)
- Obst. & Gynae (02)
- Post Graduate Degree recognized by MCI/ NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognized by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of the interview.
- For SR selection in all specialties, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/ NBE accredited private hospital (300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
Candidates must have a valid registration with the Medical Council of India (MCI) /Delhi Medical Council (DMC) /State Medical Council. For candidates not having Registration with Delhi Medical Council (DMC), they will have to apply to Delhi Medical Council for registration, before joining. The proof regarding the same will have to be submitted at the time of joining.
The initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of three (03) years in the form of subsequent Two(2) annual extensions, subject to satisfactory work, conduct & performance. Termination/ Resignation of engagement can be done on one-month prior notice or payment of one month’s salary from either side.
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry-level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- All the required certificates duly self-attested must be attached with the application.
- The candidates must have their original certificates, publications with them at the time of interview for verification and need to submit the same before the interview committee.
- No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self-attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium,1st Floor, Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on June 10, 2020, at 8.30 A.M.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Residents at AIIMS Patna: Walk-in-Interview on Jun 12.