Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Delhi invites candidates for the post of Senior Residents.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super speciality pediatric hospital. Besides providing medical facilities it is being developed as a Post Graduate Teaching/Training institute.
No. of Posts
- Senior Residents (Pediatrics): 13
- Senior Residents (Anesthesia): 03
- Senior Resident (Microbiology): 02
- Senior Resident (Ped. Surgery): 04
- Senior Resident (Radiology): 04
M.B.B.S with PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university. The candidate must have completed internship.
Level 11, Cell 1 (Basic Rs. 67700 /- ) and usual allowances as admissible under the rules.
Upper age limit for Senior Resident for eligibility will be 45 years in accordance with the order no. DHF&W/Q015/57/2016-HR-Medical-Secy (H&FW)E.11245962/1502-08 dated 26.11.2020 issued by H&FW Department, GNCTD. Relaxation in Upper Age limit to SC/ST, OBC and Physically Handicapped candidate will be as per rules.
Duration of the Post
Senior Residents will initially be appointed on adhoc basis for a period of 44 days.
How to Attend?
- The Walk-in-interview will be held on Feb 18, 2021.
- The candidates should report at 09.00 AM & not later than 10:00 AM.
- The candidates while appearing for interview will produce all relevant original documents along with one number of self-attested photocopies of all Degree/ Diploma/ Certificates alongwith Marksheet and one passport size photograph and Adhar Card.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
For more details, click the link below.