A Walk in Interview for filling up vacant posts of Senior Resident in the Department of Hospital Administration on Ad-hoc basis till these posts are filled on regular basis will be conducted on July 31, 2020, at 11 am in the office of the Medical Superintendent, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are requested to attend the same along with their original testimonials on the date, time,, and venue mentioned above.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. It is the leading tertiary care hospital of the region and caters to patients from all over Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, and Haryana.
Senior Resident (Department of Hospital Administration (03)
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian (persons the part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in of the Act).
- Must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council.
- A postgraduate degree i.e. M.D./M.S or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto, in any medical discipline OR Master degree in Hospital Administration from a reco Institute/ University or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Age Limit: 45 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Rs.15600-39100+GP of Rs.6600/-
- No TA/ DA shall be paid by the Institute for attending the interview.
- Those candidates who wish to appear for an interview in person or virtually should submit their consent by 29 at E-mail Id: email@example.com.
- The walk-in-interview will be held on July 31, 2020, at the Department of Hospital Administration, PGIMER Chandigarh from 11 am onwards.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.