Applications are invited from qualified candidates for temporary positions of Senior Residents at the Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
Aligarh Muslim University is a public central university in Aligarh, India, which was originally established by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan as the Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College in 1875. Muhammadan Anglo-Oriental College became Aligarh Muslim University in 1920, following the Aligarh Muslim University Act.
- Senior Resident, Department of Microbiology (02)
- Senior Resident, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery (01)
As per MCI norms/ Residency Scheme, adopted by AMU.
As per AMU rules.
Appointments will be made on a purely temporary basis subject to termination at any time without notice or assignment of reason.
How to Apply?
- To download the application form, click here.
- Application forms, complete in all respect alongwith a cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh, should reach by the last date of submission of application form in the Dean’s Office, J. N. Medical College, Faculty of Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh-202002.
- Application received late, incomplete or without necessary supporting, attested documents, Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark Sheets and experience certificate shall not be considered.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of application forms.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing at the interview.
- Last date for submission of application forms is 19.10.2020 till 4:00 p.m.
For full notification, click the link below.