The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Nagpur invites applications the posts of Senior Resident on regular basis in various departments of this Institute are vacant. It is proposed to conduct a walk-in-interview at the Institute as per Residency Scheme of Govt of India. The post of SR is a tenure post for a duration of three years.
AIIMS Nagpur, established under PMSSY with objectives of improving regional imbalances in the availability of affordable/ reliable tertiary healthcare services and also to augment facilities for quality medical education in the country. The Institute has started functioning from session 2018-19. It is envisioned to develop into an institute with the highest standards of teaching, training, and research.
Senior Residents (06)
- General Medicine (01)
- General Surgery (01)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (01)
- Anaesthesiology (01)
- Radiodiagnosis (01)
- Pediatrics (01)
- A post-graduate Medical Degree/ Diploma in respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- DMC/ DDC/ MCI/ State Registration is mandatory before joining if selected.
- The candidates appearing for the Walk-in-interview must bring a filled-in application form along with all the original certificates.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The candidates should submit a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST in the favour of “Director AIIMS Nagpur” payable at Nagpur.
- The Application fee is non-refundable.
- There is no application fee is to be deposited PwD (Persons with Disabilities), candidates.
- Self-Attested photocopies of Degrees, Certificates, Mark sheets, Age proof, Caste certificates, etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application, and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy for verification at the time of interview.
- The Walk-in-interview will be held on June 25, 2020, at Conference Hall, 1st floor, OPD Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur from 9 AM onwards.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Junior Residents (Psychiatry) at NIMHANS, Bangalore [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Jun 20.