Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents initially for a period of One (01) year at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is a medical college and medical research public university based in Jodhpur, India. Like five other All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, it was established in 2012 and operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Senior Residents (131)
- The candidate should possess an MD/ DNB/ MS/ M.Ch Degree in the respective department.
- For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as of 14th July 2020 will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC/ ST candidates for a maximum period of five years. In the case of an OBC candidate, it is relaxable up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) candidates, this is relaxable up to a maximum period of ten years for the General category, Thirteen years for OBC category, and Fifteen years for SC/ST category candidates.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 31st July 2020 & the result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
- In case of those who have appeared for exam/ viva-voce and result is yet to be declared then the applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and/or interview provisionally.
- In cases where the result of the qualifying exam is declared after 31st July 2020, their candidature will stand canceled and no claim for selection on the basis of a theory exam and Interview allowed provisionally will be considered.
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 18,750 + 6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non-Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable (Level – 11 of the Matrix (Pre-revised PB – 3, entry pay of the ₹ 67,700/- per month + NPA plus other usual allowance admissible under rules).
How to Apply?
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/- and those belonging to SC/ ST category need to pay Rs. 800/-.
- To apply online, click here.
- The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) year extendable up to three (03) years.
- This appointment is full time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- Selected candidates who do not produce the original documents at the time of the interview will not be considered for selection.
- The last date to apply is July 14, 2020.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Residents at AIIMS Patna [3 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on June 18.