The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna (AIIMS), Patna invites applications for appointment of the posts of Senior Residents on Adhoc basis for 89 days through Walk-in-interview in the Department of Anesthesiology of this institution.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna, previously Jaya Prakash Narayan All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is a medical college and medical research public institute located in Phulwari Sharif, Patna, Bihar, India.
Senior Residents (Department of Anesthesiology) (12)
- A graduate degree (MBBS) MS/DNB in Anesthesiology from a recognized University/ Institute (appearing Candidate may also come).
- The Upper Age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years
- In the case of Orthopedic/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates.
- UR & OBC candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000/-. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of the interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be entertained.
- Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Dean’s Office (Admin Block) at 10:00 AM on June 20, 2020, positively along with originals, photocopies of the relevant document, and one passport size Colour photograph.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Senior Residents at AIIMS Nagpur [6 Vacancies]: Walk-in-Interview on June 25.