Applications are invited for the vacant post of Senior Residents (Hospital Services) in the Department of Opthalmology for a short term appointment for a period of 89 days only.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical Institute under State Legislature Act, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi.
No. of Posts
MD/MS Ophthalmology Degree must be MCI recognized
Maximum age limit: 37 years as on date of Interview.
Pay and Allowances
Rs. 67700 – 208700 and other allowances as per Institute rules
How to Attend?
- Interested candidates are required to appear for a walk-in-interview on 1st April 2021 at 3.00 PM in the Department of Ophthalmology, 5th floor, Naveen OPD, SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- The candidates must bring the following documents for submission:
- A demand Draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of Director SGPGI Academic Account.
- Payable at SBI, SGPGIMS Branch, Lucknow
- Four passport size Photographs
- Curriculum Vitae e. Self-certified photocopies of all relevant Certificate and Testimonials
- Age proof certificate
- Candidates should fill the prescribed form available here.
- Venue: Department Of Ophthalmology, 5th floor, Naveen OPD, SGPGIMS
- Date: 1st April 2021
- Time: 3.00 PM
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
For more details, click the link below.