Applications are invited for the post of Non-PG Senior Resident in the Dept. of Neurovirolology at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bengaluru, India. NIMHANS is the apex centre for mental health and neuroscience education in the country. It is an Institute of National Importance operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
No. of Posts
Name of the Post
Post MD/DNB (Microbiology) Senior Resident in the Department of Neurovirolology
MD/DNB (Microbiology) from MCI Recognized Institution/Medical College
Upper Age limit
37 years as on 09/06/2021
Initial Pay in the Pay Band
Rs. 67,700/- plus allowances
Duration of Post
- 03 years (Initially for 06 months extendable based on the performance of the candidate and recommendation by the Head of the department).
- The tenure of the post of Senior Resident shall be as per Residency Scheme laid down by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
- The total duration cannot be beyond the tenure specified under Residency Scheme (Adhoc-Regular), under any circumstances, including the duration of residency already rendered by the applicant in any hospital of govt./ public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies funded by the govt. prior to this appointment, if any.
Application fees of Rs. 1,770/- for general & OBC candidates and Rs.1,180/- fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates for Senior Resident payable through NIMHANS website (Payment instructions are attached) and challan should be submitted along with the application.
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates may send their soft copy of Resume, Applications (filled and scanned) along with payment receipt and copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to receive the applications is 09.06.2021. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated about further details of Interview.
- Curriculum Vitae and application (copy attached) with recent passport size photograph affixed (Email ID and Mobile No. for communication) with a photocopy of documents.
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- Caste Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- MD/MS/DNB Degree Certificate / Marks Cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate
- Any other qualification/testimonials
- Experience Certificate (if any) (NOC from the present employer)
June 9, 2021
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 080 26995013
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- SRF (Life Science) Under ICMR Funded Project at JNU, New Delhi: Apply by June 15
- SRF (Science) Under DST Funded Project at IIT Jodhpur: Apply by June 25