Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Resident at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam.
About Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
Is a cancer care hospital and research centre in Visakhapatnam Andhra Pradesh state, India. This regional cancer centre is funded by the Government of India and Tata Memorial Centre. The Indian Council of Medical Research has recognized this referral Institution as a research organization.
Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre is supported by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre and Tata Memorial Centre.
|S.No||Category||Qualification & Experience||No.of posts|
|1||Medical Oncology||MD/D.N.B or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI. Oncology Experience is desirable.||3|
|2||Palliative||M.D. / D.N.B in any branch of Clinical Medicine recognized by MCI. Experience in Palliative Care is desirable.||1|
|3||Hospital Administration||MBBS with MHA or MD (Hospital Administration) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI (Not teaching post)||1|
|4||Nuclear Medicine||M.D/D.N.B ( Nuclear Medicine ) or equivalent PG degree recognized by MCI.||2|
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Rs.1,01,000/- per month.
- Online application fees of Rs 300/- by using Debit card / Credit card)
- SC/ST/Female candidates /Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees.
How to Apply?
- Candidates have to fill the online application form. Click here to view the application form.
- Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the submitted application and send it at hrd[at]hbchrcv.tmc.gov.in along with the relevant supporting documents pertaining to the candidate’s education and experience in one pdf format.
- Shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of the documents submitted.
- Security Deposit: The selected Senior Resident will have to deposit Rs.1,01,000/- as a Security Deposit, which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
- Accommodation will be provided on sharing –basis, subject to availability.
- All Graduate /Post Graduate/ Post-Doctoral degrees/Diplomas must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are working under Central/ State Government/Autonomous Body/ Semi-Government Organizations and other Public Sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
- A separate application should be submitted for each post.
June 20, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Resident at Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
More such opportunities you might be interested in: