Applications are invited for the Vacancy for Part-Time Senior Research Officer at iCALL Psychosocial Helpline, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
Senior Research Officer (Part-Time) (01)
The candidate shall report directly to the Programme Coordinator at iCALL, and shall assist with the following:
- Program management of iCALL’s projects with the UNFPA.
- Developing tools, undertaking data collection, and developing reports on the basis of the same
- Managing a team of research assistants and mental health trainers-cum-counsellors working under the project.
- Coordinating with government officials to understand the requirements and execute plans accordingly.
- Developing & overseeing rich media content to be imparted over an e-learning platform.
- Developing content in Hindi and supervising content development.
- Designing and delivering training and conducting workshops on counseling and mental health.
- Managing administrative responsibilities related to the project with TISS.
- Be willing to work on flexible hours and to travel to Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan on a regular basis.
- Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology (MA/ MSc) or equivalent from a recognized and reputed University
- Possess strong qualitative research and documentation skills
- Be skilled at coordinating various stakeholders
- Have 2-4 years of experience working in the field of mental health
- Have prior experience of engaging with research processes and writing academic publications
- Possess excellent spoken and written skills in English as well as in Hindi
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis (quantitative & qualitative) with knowledge of SPSS, Nvivo/ Atlas.
- Be comfortable with public speaking.
Preference shall be given to candidates based in Mumbai. Candidates not having an academic background in Counselling or Clinical Psychology need not apply. The current position is for a period of 12 months i.e. January 2021 to December 2021. Please note that this is a part-time position. Desirous candidates must be able to join immediately.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may send their résumé to email@example.com before 15th January 2021. Kindly mark the subject of the email as ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Senior Research Officer’ only. Late applications shall not be entertained. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
For full notification, click the link below.