Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Officer at IIPS, Mumbai.
The International Institute for Population Sciences serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region.
No. of Posts
M.Phil. degree in Population Studies / Demography / Statistics / Biostatistics / Mathematics /Economics and one-year experience of working in Demographic and/or Health related research project.
Master’s degree in Population Studies / Demography / Statistics / Biostatistics / Mathematics / Economics and two-year experience of working in Demographic and/or Health related research project.
- Experience in working with census data
- Excellent scientific writing skills
- Experience in generating maps through GIS/ArcGIS viz. able to produce data layers, maps, tables or reports using geographic information systems (GIS) technology
- Exposure to geo-spatial statistics
Rs. 55,000- 60,000 per month (Consolidated).
3 months (likely to be extended till the tenure of the project)
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates may send their application along a short write up (on how he/she will be best fit for the position), updated CV and self-attested copy of documents in support of their qualification and experience on or before 16th August 2021 by email- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Applicants should mention the name of the project and post applied (Application for GSM-SRO) in the subject of the E-mail and application. The candidates who fulfil the qualifications may be invited for online interview on 18th August, 2021, 3:00 PM.
- IIPS reserves all the rights to call for any candidate for interview. Candidates who are in service may obtained NO Objection Certificate from the current employer.
August 16, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Research Officer at IIPS, Mumbai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: