Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work.
The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in the field on radioactive water purification under DST project entitled “Identification of the radioactivity in the ground/surface water sources of Delhi NCR and development of the suitable devices for radioactive water purification”.
No. of Posts
Essential Educational Qualification
- A first class M.Tech/ME/M.Sc. in Environmental Science with 02 years of Post Masters research experience in the relevant field.
- Minimum 01 paper publication in SCI Journal Having valid LS/NET/GATE score.
Preference will be given to the candidate submitted/ holding a PhD degree in Environmental Sciences or Chemistry
Rs.35,000/ + HRA as per rule (As per Fellowship granted by funding agency)
Upper Age Limit
32 years for SRF as on the last date for of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging for (SC/ST candidates is 5 years relaxation, 3 years to OBC candidates, and other entitled categories as per Govt rules).
Tenure of SRF (subject to efficient progress/output)will be till the completion of the project (PDC)i.e. 01.12.2022 or whichever is earlier.
Nature of the Work
Field survey, mapping and sample collection from different water bodies, reservoirs, and to estimate the concentration of the radioactive ions in the water samples along with estimation of toxicological concentration of radioactive ions in the water.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post by sending the application form to email@example.com.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the Documents for proof of caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (Wherever applicable) along with passport size Photograph, failing which, the applications will not be considered. Copies of all documents to be submitted along with application.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should posses ‘No Objection Certificate’
- Candidates shortlisted for interview shall be required to appear for interview in online only. Personal interview in physical mode shall not be conducted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail / Mobile about the date and time of an online interview. The candidate who is willing to attend online interview may send their consent letter along with the filled applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feb 4, 2021
For more details, click the link below.