Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) to work in the project “KU-K-KA Band Phase Array Antenna” at IIT Kanpur.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act.
Senior Research Fellows (04)
Postgraduate degree in basic science or graduate/ Postgraduate degree in professional courses selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examination conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
The candidate should have two years of research experience in the design of the low-profile antenna, multiband, dual-polarized antennas with fabrication and measurement techniques.
Rs. 35,000/- PM (Consolidated)
One Year (This post is temporary and contractual basic)
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply by giving full details of qualification and experience with copies of relevant certificates to email@example.com by July 20th, 2020.
- The selection will be based on the Zoom/ Skype online interview.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be informed with an email about the date of the interview.
- Interested candidates may apply on email giving full details of qualification, experience with copies of relevant certificates by 20th July 2020.
- It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Early-Career Fellowship 2020 by IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Fellowship Upto Rs. 1L]: Apply by July 31.