Applications are invited for the position of “Senior Research Fellow” (SRF) and Young Professional-II on a purely temporary basis.
Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture is one of the research institutes under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi to serve as the nodal agency for catering to the needs of brackishwater aquaculture research in India.
All India Network Project on Fish Health
No. of Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 01
- Young Professionals II: 01
Till termination of the project whichever is earlier
Master’s degree in life sciences with specialization in Fisheries, Aquaculture, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biostatistics or Marine biology. NET is compulsory for candidates appearing for SRF
Working knowledge of biology, microbiology, molecular biology, biostatistics as evident through dissertation/project work/research Publication. Additional computer knowledge for recording and analyzing scientific research data, statistical analysis etc. are desirable
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- + HRA per month
- Young professionals: Rs.35,000/- (consolidated) per month
Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBS candidates will be as per the rules.
Mode of Interview
Online platform (will be communicated to shortlisted candidates)
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may send their application in the attached format along with bio-data through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before on or before 29 March 2021.
- Communication will be sent to the short-listed candidates only for attending the interview through online platform. Director, CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any applications. CIBA does not enter into correspondence with the applicants for not calling them for interview.
- Selected candidates should produce original and attested photocopies of the certificates along with passport size photograph.
March 29, 2021
For more details, click the link below.