Applications are invited for the post of one Project SRF contractual position for a CSIR sponsored research project “Impaired quality control of Connexin43 and decreased astrocyte gap junctional communication in a mouse hepatitis virus-induced model of human neurological disease multiple sclerosis” in the multidisciplinary translational research field undertaken in the Department of Biological Sciences, IISER Kolkata.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata is an autonomous public research university in science and education field located in Mohanpur near the town of Kalyani in Nadia district, West Bengal, India.
Impaired quality control of Connexin43 and decreased astrocyte gap junctional communication in a mouse hepatitis virus-induced model of human neurological disease multiple sclerosis.
No. of Posts
M.Sc/B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.VSc or equivalent degree in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Immunology/ Microbiology or related FIELD WITH 2 years of post-M.SC/B.E./B.TECH/B.PHARM/B.VSC EXPERIENCE as evidenced from at least one published paper in standard referred journals or M.E/M.TECH/M.V.Sc/M.Pharm or equivalent or M.B.B.S/B.D.S with 1 year internship
Experience in cell culture, Western Blot, PCR, Immunohistochemistry, Animal Handling and knowledge in Molecular Biology tools and techniques. Basic knowledge of computers for keeping and maintaining records is also desirable.
Rs. 35,000/- per month (consolidated)
How to Apply?
- Applications enclosing attested copies of all testimonials/certificates and curriculum vitae should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within the application deadline.
- Based on the first evaluation of applications received, only selected applicants will be notified by email to appear for an interview. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Date of Interview: Will be notified in the email sent to the short-listed candidates.
- Project start date: Will be notified via email to the selected candidates.
- Tenure of the post will initially be for 9-12 months but likely to be extendable for two more years subject to the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
June 10, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at IISER Kolkata.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship (Chemical Sciences) at IISER Berhampur: Apply by June 15 [Extended]
- Research Associate (Under DST Funded Project) at IISER Pune: Apply by June 30