Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow Under CRISIL Sponsored Project at IIT Patna.
Indian Institute of Technology Patna is an autonomous institute of education and research in science, engineering and technology located in Patna, India. It is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
About the Job
- Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow.
- No. of the Post: 01.
- Duration of the Post: : 4 years.
- Qualifications: M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- The candidate desirably should have M.Tech/M.E. degree with a minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks.
- Age: The upper age limit for applying for the SRF position shall be 40 years.
- Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/women/PD will be given as per the GoI rules.
- Experience: Working/research experience in the field of Machine learning/ Deep Learning/ NLP will be given preference.
Rs. 31000/- per month for 2 years and Rs. 35,000/- per months for last 2 years.
How to Apply?
- Click here to get the Application Form.
- Interested and eligible persons may apply with up-to-date resume, showing Educational qualification (% of Marks obtained from 10th onwards), Experience, Publications, Achievements, Names of two referees.
- Please send the resume (pdf and doc) and application mentioning the “post applied for” to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the file name as: post-applied_first name_last name.pdf
- After the short-listing, the candidates will be informed accordingly to appear for the online written test/interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the written test/interview.
- Dr. Sriparna Saha, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Patna.
- Emails: email@example.com Tel.: 06115-2338128.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow Under CRISIL Sponsored Project at IIT Patna
You might also be interested in: