Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (Project) for a time-bound sponsored project at the institute.
Senior Research Fellow (01)
“Molecular Beacons-based detection of novel SARS coronavirus-19 (CoV-2)” funded by SERB.
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with two years of research experience.
- The candidates should also have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
- Candidates must have experience with Real-time PCR, molecular cloning, etc.
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience or a nominal pay of Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers.
- Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/ New Delhi in favor of the Director, NII.
- SC/ ST/ PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to the submission of documentary proof), at the time of the interview.
- To download the application form, click here.
- The last date to apply is May 19, 2020.
- The filled-in application forms are to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be held through Skype mode only. Please mention your valid Skype ID while applying for the above position.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Bio-Repository Manager at Tata Medical Center, Kolkata: Apply by Jun 8.