Applications are invited on plain paper for the post of Senior Research Fellow in the SERB-DST funded project entitled “NGS based targeted sequencing of alternate complement pathway related genes in C3 glomerulopathy and their clinical relevance” under Prof. Ritambhra Nada, Dept. of Histopathology.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India, consistently ranked in the top among the institutes for medical education in India and is an ‘Institute of National Importance’. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students. It is the leading tertiary care hospital of the region and caters to patients from all over Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana.
Masters (1st Class) in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology with Two years JRF research experience.
Preference will be given to NET/GATE clear candidate.
Upper Age Limit
35 Years (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidate as per rules).
As per Rules.
Duration and Nature of Posts
- The engagement in the projects is purely on temporary basis maximum for the period of duration of the project. However, appointment will initially be offered for a period of one year to be and will be extended on yearly basis depending upon satisfactory performance and co-terminus with the project. The appointment can be terminated by either side by giving one month’s notice OR stipend thereof.
- Total duration of appointment in project is minimum 01 years. Therefore, if an incumbent switches between the projects, the appointment will terminate on the day he/she completes 01 years.
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates fulfilling the above conditions are required to submit or post their complete bio-data duly signed and enclosing therewith photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualification/ experience etc. & affixed with latest photograph on it by 28/11/2020 at 11.30 AM in the office of Prof. Ritambhra Nada, Dept. of Histopathology, 5th Floor, Research Block-A, PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh-160012.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by telephone and email regarding the interview date (personal or virtual).
- No interview letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid.
Nov 28, 2020
For more details, click the link below.