Applications are invited for the position of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) which are to be filled on temporary basis in the NAHEP-CAAST sub-project entitled “Establishment of Secondary Agriculture Unit for Skill Development in Students and Farmers at NAU, Navsari” funded by ICAR, New Delhi (B.H. 332/02108).
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of theme & Break-up of SRFs: Unit-1 Processing and Waste Utilization in Horticultural Produce (1 No.)
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Horti.) in PHT/Fruit Science/Vegetable Science or M.Sc. Post Harvest Management
- No. of Posts: 01
- Name of theme & Break-up of SRFs: Unit-3 Women Establishment of Small Scale Climate Resilient Dairy Unit (1 No.)
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Agri.) / M. V. Sc. (Any Discipline)/ M.Sc. (Horti.) (Preference will be given to candidates with Veterinary Science & AH.,/ Dairy background)
Tenure/Period of Project
One year or actual date of termination of the project whichever is earlier.
Rs.31,000/- for 1st & 2nd Year & Rs. 35,000/- from 3rd Year onwards + HRA
Upper Age Limit
35 years for men and 40 years for women
Nature of Posts
The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project, it will be filled from the date of joining till 28.02.2021. The recruitment will be extended as per the availability of the grant. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of the project.
How to Apply?
- Application form interested candidates in the prescribed format along with copies of relevant certificates should reach our office address on or before 30/06/2020. The address is Director Of Research & Dean PG Studies Office, University Bhavan, Navsari.
- The application will be accepted by hand or by post/courier. Application for the post of Senior Research Fellow in NAHEP-CAAST Sub-project should be mentioned on each cover.
June 30, 2020
For more details, click here.