Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University is an agricultural university situated in Jobner, Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2013 by the Government of Rajasthan under Agriculture University, Jobner Act, 2013.
A walk-in-interview is scheduled on Aug 26, 2020 at DEE, SKNAU for the engagement of Senior Research Fellow and Information Assistant.
1. Senior Research Fellow
- No. of Posts: 02
- Qualification: Master’s degree in Agriculture Science with specialization
- Diploma/ certificate computer application
- Ph.D. candidate will be preferred
- Age Limit: 35 Years for Men and 40 Years for Women
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
2. Information Assistant
- No. of Posts: 03
- Qualification: Graduate degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Home science
- Desirable: Expertise working in rural areas and knowledge about computer application, Hindi & English typing
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,000/-Per Month
How to Attend?
- The interested candidates may attend the interview with the duly filled in application form along with their original certificates in support of their educational qualifications, experiences etc. Two recent passport size photographs (attested photocopies of certificates be attached with the application). The candidates should reach in person to this office latest by 10.00 AM on 26.08.2020.
- The engagement should be purely on contractual basis and valid up to 31.03.2021 or till the utilization of fund whichever is earlier.
For more details, click the link below.