Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) is inviting Walk-in-Interview from interested and motivated candidates for the post of Project Assistant purely on contractual basis.
Mapping brain activity during audio guided meditation using fMRI (RP03659G).
Department of Science & Technology (DST).
Prof. Rahul Garg.
National Resource Centre for Value Education in Engineering (NRCVEE)/CSE.
- Candidates of Indian nationality are invited to appear for the Walk-in test/interview for project appointments under the following project.
- Appointment shall be on contractual basis on consolidated pay renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- The candidate should have a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science with NET qualification OR Graduate degree in Professional Course with NET qualification OR Postgraduate degree in Professional course with NET qualification.
- In addition, the candidate should have two years of research experience in relevant areas. The relevant areas are: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Psychology, Cognitive Sciences, Neuroscience, Yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, MBBS. The candidate is expected to analyze fMRI data collected for the Yoga Nidra project and write papers for publication in suitable forums.
- A first-hand experience in analyzing fMRI data, using standard tools of fMRI data analysis and good understanding of Yogic Sciences is essential.
- In addition, knowledge of advanced fMRI analysis techniques such as functional connectivity, ISC, ISFC will be a great asset. Expertise in developing tools for the fMRI Data analysis will be desirable.
- Experience in writing papers in cognitive neuroscience will be very helpful.
Rs.28,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Number of Posts:
How to Apply:
Walk-In-Interview on 24/07/2019, 04.30 p.m. at Committee Room No. 401, Block-5, National Resource Centre for Value Education in Engineering (NRCVEE), IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4 (given here) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates. In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
June 24; 4:30 PM
For more information, click here.